Thursday, April 2, 2009

Double-Page Spread & Extra Page Content.

This is possibly the text I will use for the double-page spread interview.



Loud! Magazine. Connor Chaos.


Loud! Managed to catch Connor Chaos for a quick chat before he flew off for his next show.
‘So, we hear rumours that you could be playing the UK festivals this year, is that true?’



‘Well, I can’t really say anything on it now, nothings confirmed yet, but we do really hope that we’ll be able to play a few of them again this year yeah!’


‘We’ve also been hearing that you’ve been playing some new material at your recent shows, does this mean a new album is coming our way?’


‘Yeah, hopefully...we’ve been working on some new stuff for the last few months and so far it’s all sounding really good. The new tracks seem to be going down really well with the crowd at the moment as well so I guess that’s another good sign.’


‘Can you give us any other details about this new album then? Release dates? Title?


‘We were thinking of naming it after this weird drink we tried in Japan on our last tour. It was insane; after you’ve had a tiny amount of it you can’t even remember your name, where you come from, anything. This stuff was called 頭脳のゆが, which when translated, is quite rightly named ‘Brain Distortion’. The same effect this album will have on you!'


‘Excellent news, also the fact Living Cult has been nominated for 3 Loud! Awards this year, how do you feel about that?


‘Oh yeah it has, we were so excited at being nominated for one last year....but this year, three! That’s just crazy; we’re all over the moon on for it.


‘If you win, how are you going to celebrate?


‘I can’t even imagine whether what we do would be good or bad. We'll probably have a huge party and I think we’ll put another 20% on top of the 110% we already give it live.


‘We’re all already excited for that here at Loud!, looking forward to seeing you guys again

sometime soon. Thanks.



This is also a possible layout for the double page spread.




This is possibly the text I will use for my extra page:
Loud Magazine! Roddy Stone

'If you could have any magical powers, what would they be?'

"Definately the ability to fly! It would be great, I could just drop down in for a gig and then fly straight off to the bar. I've always secretly wanted to be superman!"

'What is your favorite sport?'

"Well, I'm the leat active person I can think off!, I used to skateboard when I was little.....until I broke my leg.....That taught me a lesson.

'Whats the best thing you can cook?'

"Does Beans on toast count?"

'How many instruments can you play?'

"Two I guess, I play the guitar but my main passion will always be the drums, that stool is wehere I feel most comfortable, I love it!"

'When was the last time you broke the law?'

"Technically, about ten minutes ago when I parked next to that sign that said 'positively no parking her at any time' haha. Pretty smooth"











No comments:

Post a Comment