Thursday, April 30, 2009

All Pages


This is the final version of the front cover.
Ithink it delivers alot of information very quickly and effectively, and it is also very appealing to the intended audience.



This is the final version of the contents page.
I think this addresses the audience in a very conventional way and is easy to understand.
This is the final version of the Double Page spread.
I think this follows the conventions of exsisting media products as the way it is layed out is very to similar to that in NME and Kerrang etc.
Final Copy of the 'Extra page'.
I think this page really provides a strong image about social groups that listen to rock/metal music and fits in well with exsisting similar products.
Throughout the magazine I have kept to a strong colour theme yellow, white & black.




1 comment:

  1. I like the front cover of this magazine as it looks as if it was made to professional standards, this is also the case for the contents page and the double page spread. Nice Work

    ReplyDelete